Pinballsimulation, How both unique Shift ,Does someone know?

Started by
1 comment, last by jairam 23 years, 11 months ago
Hi, The shift left and right key are working. They have both an unique function. Only the problem is when both shift keys are pressed at the same time, one of the flippers (shift key) wil stick in the high animation position. I found a possible solution for this bug: > detection if one of the unique shift keys left and right isn''t pressed. It''s about releasing left or right shift while both Unique shifts are pressed. I got a clue a while ago from someone a clue about the API function. But it isn''t possible with the W9x API, unfortunately. Does someone know how to solve this bug, please. I heard something about using direct input. How to use this. Can you make an code example related with this problem. I am looking forward to your reply. Kind Regards, Diepek
Advertisement
why dont youjust check if either shift is pressed and if not set the flippers in the low animation position?
or am i misunderstanding something?
Hi,

That''s the problem how to check if one or both of the unique shift left or right is not pressed. If I know how to do that, then the default follow is: set the flippers in the low animation position.

Do you know ho to do that?

Kind Regards,

Diepek

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement