symbolization

Started by
25 comments, last by craphead 21 years, 3 months ago
Well, that doesn''t seem at all like what he was asking for. Or is it just me?
Advertisement
quote:Original post by craphead
this is what i need but wont work

int y2;
y2>0 && y2<91;

Did you write it as ''if(y2>0 && y2<91);'' instead of ''if(y2>0 && y2<91)'', because that would make the if statement always appear to work, even if it shouldn''t.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
You don''t understand. He''s asking for an object that is all the values between 1 and 90:

range_int x;x>0 && x<91;  <---- bizarre syntaxif (x==5){  // this code executes}if (x==30){  // this code also executes}  

At least, that''s the impression I got.
perhaps if we knew what the hell he wanted it for we could think of a solution...
_______________________________________________________________________Hoo-rah.
Can you even imagine how USEFUL this would be for collision detection? :-D

ToohrVyk
-------------
Extatica - a free 3d game engine
Available soon!
Click here to learn more
What he is asking for (as best as I can tell) is called a set. The STL offers one.
// Ryan
I was guessing this was for his pong game.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement