best game of all times?

Started by
114 comments, last by Cherub 21 years, 3 months ago
For me it''s a three-way tie between Half-Life(PC), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(N64), and Contra(NES). But that is just my opinion.

WikedGamer
Advertisement
For me it was a tie with:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(N64)
the latest Indian Jones game

but I have recently been Swayed towards Splinter Cell as the best game. Its f**king amazing to be quite frank and so is the Xbox !
who is it that keeps on nicking WizHarD name !! :P
quote:Original post by Qa303asmGuru
in I and II you could have a hella lot of units fighting at once.

In Warcraft 1, you could only select 4 units at a time... So the armies tended to be even smaller than in WC 3... Anyway, just wanted to make that point...
I always preferred C&C though... Now there's a game where you can have a lot of units fighting...

[edited by - Spoonster on January 8, 2003 4:15:59 PM]
PC: Civ 2, though Civ 3 is changing my mind about this.

Coin-op: Galaga. I still can''t resist feeding one of these machines a quarter.

Console: Battle Arena Toshinden PS-One. Perhaps one of the best balanced fighting games ever made.

Kressilac
Derek Licciardi (Kressilac)Elysian Productions Inc.
Don''t know if anyone mentioned it but ''Another World'' on the Amiga was the first game I ever saw that totally changed my view of what computer games could attain.

<a href="http://www.purplenose.com>purplenose.com
quote:Original post by Spoonster
Original post by Qa303asmGuru
in I and II you could have a hella lot of units fighting at once.

In Warcraft 1, you could only select 4 units at a time... So the armies tended to be even smaller than in WC 3... Anyway, just wanted to make that point...
I always preferred C&C though... Now there's a game where you can have a lot of units fighting...

[edited by - Spoonster on January 8, 2003 4:15:59 PM]

Don't ever play me then. I had groups of units 3 times the size of groups in WC3.

-Q

[edited by - Qa303asmGuru on January 9, 2003 2:30:50 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement