Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game Team Website

This topic is 5457 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I don't believe the announcements section of this forum is here for people to say "You're going to fail"

Just a thought..

It'd be cool if your site had a little more information on the gameplay aspect.. it talks about the modes of play and such, but no specific details on how to win the city.

I'd be wary of the online aspect if this is your first project. But hey, you do what you think is cool

Sounds fun to me, but look at other mob games for ideas, and warnings.. a lot of gang games have failed because of overly-complex gameplay.

"aut viam inveniam aut faciam " - I will either find a way or make one.

MoonStar Projects

[edited by - Ronin Magus on December 29, 2002 9:54:38 PM]

Hidden
Hey guys, we are spending most of our time coding and designing the game, we don''t have much time to do a website, but i just found a webmaster, and I think we are going to redo the website,
BTW, the website of our team and company:
www.geocities.com/arrowheadsoft/
Same thing here, website done in 20 minutes!!!

Guest Anonymous Poster
Any "company" residing on geocities or the like will never be taken seriously. What you need is a real domain, try looking for cheap spaces to rent, there are plenty that are easy to manage economically. You do need a proper page also, I am sorry but the page does need work.