Game Programming Gems #n

Started by
2 comments, last by Luctus 21 years, 3 months ago
Thinking of buying one of those books, they seems to be very good..It''s just the problem, Is it necessary to read game programming gems 1 before the other two? Or can I just pick up any one of them and still be able to get the most out of it? (I''ve got 6 years of experience of c/c++, 3 years OpenGL and 6 months DX 8), and which one should I get if that''s the case? -Luctus Codito, Ergo Sum (Courtesy of ThinkGeek) [Mail][DreggSoft][Fileformat Guide][n00bs]
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
Advertisement
You can read them in any order. Just find the listing of articles included (amazon.com) and pick the one which sounds most intresting to you.
I''ve got all 3 of the books (I assume there is only still 3) simply coz i''ve more money than sense However having had a look over ''em I can say that if you buy any of ''em you wont be disappointed, some very intresting/clever stuff in ''em all... althought after reading the first one i realised i was lacking in maths skills a bit and have started to readup on them again
a few articles contain references to earlier books, but thats no reason to have them (after all, you probably wont have any of the other 20 books and papers in the references either *g*).

just pick the one with the most articles that are of interest to you.
f@dzhttp://festini.device-zero.de

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement