Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorkula

BlueBall Interactive 3DRPG Toolkit

Hello, my name is Anthony and I am the founder of BlueBall Interactive, a Potrland, Oregon based game development company. Ever since May when we started our project, a lot of help and hard work has been put into the 3DRPG Toolkit. I would like to point you to our website and am inviting you to indulge yourself into our community. We always love to see new faces in the community and every new one helps. We do plan to get the 3DRPG Toolkit published and sold (in at least the United States of America). It is a product that will set the standard for all products of its type. It is very easy to use and requires little work to make something good looking. The site will host models, textures and pictures for the development community of our website. We do believe that this can be a very popular and very wanted product among many ages of cunsumers. Please support us by just visiting and perhaps staying active at our community, any help is appreciated and helps us in many ways. Thank you for your time. - Anthony - http://www.blueball-interactive.com [edited by - Dorkula on December 25, 2002 5:07:20 PM]