• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fiddle

Hide / Show Menu while mousemove in a rect area

This topic is 5653 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all~ Nice to meet you both ~ I''m try to hide / show a menu while mousemove in a rect area, althought it complied with no error, it still not work. While my mouse move to the defined Rect area( i.e. CRect rect(0, 0, 600, 20) ) , programme alert "Debug Assertion Failure". My programme is a SDI App, and here is the code: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // MainFrm.h - member variable to store menu //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// public: CMenu* m_Menu; //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Store the menu and hide it //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// int CMainFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { ....... ............. m_Menu = GetMenu(); MenuDisplay(false); return 0; } //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // OnMouseMove event - call the MenuDisplay function while mouse move to defined rect area //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// void CMainFrame::OnMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default CRect rect(0, 0, 600, 20); if (rect.PtInRect(point)) //MessageBox("asdf","ttt",MB_OK); <= I try this can be show correctly MenuDisplay(true); CFrameWnd::OnMouseMove(nFlags, point); } //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // MenuDisplay - function to access menu control //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// void CMainFrame::MenuDisplay(bool show) { if (show == true) SetMenu(m_Menu); else SetMenu(NULL); } Can anyone give me some tips where did it go wrong ? Thanks a lot ~~~~ ''''I think, therefore I am.'''' -- Descartes

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!