Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pagal2k2

need your opinion

hi ppl some of you might know about my project TAG : 3-D Architecture Guide. it is approximately half done as two of three main phases are approximately complete. all i want is your opinion and suggestion to make it more better. Project Website go to this site and check the project. do it as a critic, your criticism can help me a lot. but dont forget to read the description page before trying testing. it will help you two understand that wot in actual this project is. also use the howto available there to help you a bit. reply in forum or mail me about your suggestions/views. all types of comments/suggestions/views are highly appriciated. bye. Ahmed: having a mad soul... [edited by - pagal2k2 on December 26, 2002 4:36:15 PM]

looks very impressive. but I think your asking the wrong people here... It would be best to get in contact with some people who you''d like to see use it.. let them have a run through and see what they think...

| - Project-X - my mega project.. big things comming soon - | - adDeath - an ad blocker I made - | - email me - |