• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikke

Using Maya 2.5 and Direct X

This topic is 6931 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m working on a project, which uses Maya as the graphics program. Is there a way to convert Maya files to X files? Or should I convert the Maya files to 3ds files and then convert them to x files? Please help me

Advertisement
I thought Maya 2.5 has something called Maya Builder where there are many cool features such a a fast IK Solver where U can "implant" into your game? I think Maya has got a file format, something like *.geo. btw, can Maya 2.5 export directly to the 3ds format?

Heh, if you can afford Maya, you should prolly know how to do this

But there is a utility called crossroads that will convert graphics file formats, icq me if you can find it, i have it.

Crossroads rocks!

Bunnies At War - A new wave in bunnydom! http://users.moscow.com/rikhowe/baw/bunny.html

uh, ill email it to you tomorrow if i get a chance, send me an icq message if you dont get it, i prolly would have just forgotten.

Its freeware

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!