• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azrael

PRJ meetings

This topic is 6931 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I think the IRC channel idea for meetings is just not working lets contact ourselves through ICQ if you dont have it, then just go and get it. www.icq.com my icq number is: 22369481

Advertisement
Hi Guys,
You probably won''t be able to get me on ICQ for a month or so. Have been working 12 hour days (Real Job), so havn''t managed to do much on the Characters.

Do have the base mesh (Single Skin), and am currently working on mapping it. (Love that UnwrapUVW in max)
Have also created some master Photoshop templates which allow easy face replacements for the head map, and allow to use a different texture to colorize & camoflage the armour.
Ie just replace the one map & you have green military camo, replace it again and you have white snow armour.
Anyone wants their mugshot in, just send me a front on face image.

I was also wondering how much of an overhead using the bones deformation characters would cause in comparison to segmented meshes? (We want lots of chrs, so the faster the better)

Cheers
Darrin

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!