• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Genaside

Hazard Ball

This topic is 5239 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by Beer Hunter
Original post by Pseudo
HAHAHA, I found the secret warp in the second level! Your secret is safe with me.

I found a warp which allows the player to beat the level in under a minute. Is that the secret warp of which you speak?

the warp I used was in the second level, doesn't take long to get to. It's near several locked areas. After you use a bomb

[edited by - Pseudo on January 5, 2003 10:15:48 AM]

Great game I like it. Wonder why made a similair game myself a few years ago. Check it out here

http://w1.351.telia.com/~u35111961/RollerBall/

Keep up the good work!

neurokaotix, Monder, thanks for your support!

Beer Hunter, I think you found the shortcut rather than the actual warp When the graphics are done properly the smashable walls wont be so noticable when they are in stage 1 of destruction.

AP: You betcha =D

Hedde, nice one I liked it. I even had that name in mind for this game! how freaky

Deal, ice is fun, I can do really mean things like have a fan in an ice area. with no grip you cant fight the force of anything Bombs are my personal little favourate theres something satisfying about it

Looks a bit like "Rock''n''Roll" from the Amiga.

Update GameDev.net system time campaign: ''date ddmmHHMMYYYY''

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! one thing though, the cursor is a bit too slow on the menu screen, but the game makes up for that!!!!!!

If mouse doesnt function correctly ingame use the keyboard controls. Remember you only have to be gentle when moving the mouse otherwise you''ll get no-where.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Are you using absolute mode with DirecInput for the mouse? That has always been slow with for me, maybe try relative mode, should work fine.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!