• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipster

Need help with some small problems

This topic is 6920 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Helllo. What I''m trying to do is create a combo box that instead of displaying strings, it displats bitmaps (CBitmaps, specifically). I also experimented with CListCtrl, but that was a headache and i couldnt get it to work. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do this. Also, im using BitBlt for my MFC app and was wondering is anyone knew how to not blit black pixels, like a transparency effect. Maybe it has to do something with masks, but i have no clue. Can anyone help? PCMCIA - People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ISDN - It Still Does Nothing APPLE - Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity SCSI - System Can't See It DOS - Defunct Operating System BASIC - Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control IBM - I Blame Microsoft DEC - Do Expect Cuts CD-ROM - Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months OS/2 - Obsolete Soon, Too. WWW - World Wide Wait MACINTOSH - Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs

Advertisement
Check out this link.

You''ll have to convert it to MFC code, which is usually pretty straightforward. If you are absolutely sure your app will only run on Windows 98 or later, I believe there is a function called TransparentBlt or something like that.

As far as I know, though, drawing a list of bitmaps is kinda tricky.

- null_pointer
Sabre Multimedia

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!