Screen Savers

Started by
4 comments, last by Thunder_Hawk 21 years, 3 months ago
I use the Borland command-line compiler, and I want to compile lesson38''s screen saver code. Here''s the problem though, I don''t have SCRNSAVE.LIB . I''ve found the Microsoft library, but it won''t work with my linker. Does anyone have the code that''s actually in the library or a library that will work with my compiler? _____________________________ And the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes... --Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ ______________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
Advertisement
hehe, this is why i use VC++. Well....did you put the library in the right place? I remember doing somthin similar with a header. Or do like what glut does, , thats because glu is in the folder gl, well you proably know that.

Anyways, there must be a way to add it. I guess im not really a help.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I''m sure there''s a solution, but I don''t know what to do. By the way, I did google, finding lots of Chinese/Japanese articles that are of no use to me. Thanks in advance.

And the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes...

--Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
implib.exe in the BIN directory
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
I''ve tried that already, but I can''t figure out the syntax for a static lib... I tried:

implib new.lib scrnsave.lib

and got:

Error scrnsave.lib: unknown file type

And that''s with use of the help file (it may as well be written on gibberish when it comes to this subject). Any ideas?

--Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ
I''ve tried that already, but I can''t figure out the syntax for a static lib... I tried:

implib new.lib scrnsave.lib

and got:

Error scrnsave.lib: unknown file type

And that''s with use of the help file (it may as well be written on gibberish when it comes to this subject). Any ideas?

--Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement