lingo nOOb

Started by
5 comments, last by Vow 21 years, 3 months ago
Well, I''m gettin'' started on Lingo and I need a good "Lingo basics tutorial" Thanks
Advertisement
Well as far as the lingo is concerned.. "LOL" means laugh out loud. Use this when you think something is funny. "ROFL" and "LMAO" are like LOL*3. "IMO" and "IMHO" are like in my opinion, or in my honest opinion. Use those whenever possible. That show''s that you are truely l33t. "BRB" and "BBL" stand for be right back and be back later. Use those for when you''re going to step away from the computer. "STFU" stands for shut the fuck up. use this when you''re angry and/or trying to start a flame war.

In conclusion, try to use all of the above as much as possible and always replace word like "you" with "u" and "are" with "r". Only then will you be truely net saavy.

And Remember, people love _blank_ vs. _blank_ thread. Happy surfing!
I think he meant the LANGUAGE Lingo >.> <.<
"...."
did you mean lingo in that sence, or lingo as in the programming language?
My guess is the OP was referring to Lingo, the Director scripting language, not jargon.

And this link has plenty of places to start - including the first one which looks to be a full-on, start to finish, "let''s make Space Invaders" tutorial. Should be just what you need.

quote:Only then will you be truely net saavy.

Ah, the internet.
Neurokaotix, just as a general rule for posting on the internet:
english ∈ good
engrish ∈ bad

Sorry to sound rude.
XD
Yap, I really meant the Director language Lingo! XDXDXD
Thanks!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement