Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Gamer

Project 3D

HI For all of you that are interested i gotta tell you that this is going to be a 3d racing game. We don''t have a name yet so i just called it Project 3d. In order to join our team you need to help us in some way such as the art and game design, etc. Why we are looking for people to join our team is because this is going to be a huge project, and without more people it would take us like 3 years, because theres only 2 people on the team for now. We will be using vb 6.0, mostly directX 8 3d engine, and NemoX 1.07 3D engine, for the art and music we could use anything you want because i could always get it for the team. It does not matter what your location is, if your interested then just email me at: ultimategamers2003@yahoo.com. We yet do not have much ideas for the game but i have some, if you join then i will tell u them and please feel free to give us any ideas that you want us to know. Oh yeah, and the graphics in this game will be great i mean like the ultimate 2004 game, not the 1995 game, lol :-) Please Join!!!

This smells like a troll, if it isnt:

What will you be doing whilst your team members make the ultimate 2004 game? Have you actually got any kind of design laid out yet, apart from "3d racing game"?

quote:
Original post by sark
This smells like a troll, if it isnt:

What will you be doing whilst your team members make the ultimate 2004 game? Have you actually got any kind of design laid out yet, apart from "3d racing game"?

Dude chill, its not that kind of team, if you don''t want to join thats fine, but this is a project for fun and i am mostly going to be programming it, and we have not started the project yet so i don''t have any design yet because this team just got together like a weak ago and we have to make up things and ideas that we know that we will put in the game. And if you want to know then we got 5 people so far.

What does a troll smell like? lol