Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEDIEVALDRAGON

PHP Coder needed for PostNuke-powered Game Site

We need a good PHP programmer that can help us with some scripts for PostNuke, custom scripts when needed, and be able to merge other scripts like News Manager or PhotoGallery Manager with the PostNuke in a way that all the control panels of each independent software is accessed from Postnuke''s Administration Menu, integrated. -You need to be age 17 or older -Have experience, no newbies. Need to know what he is doing -Needs to live in North/Central/South America Continent zone, because of the Time zones. Maybe from the Europe side which is 6 hours away. We need you when we are awake in short. -Needs to be available at anytime within the range from 10am-9pm(USA-east). and not disappear for 3 days without notice. We need this to get going. 2 programmers already slowed us down for 3 weeks doing nothing. -Helps if you are a starcraft/warcraft game lover for then you know what we need. But not necessarily. if you also know C++ and may create small custom programs for StarCraft and WarCraft fans to download, that would be great. But not necessary for applying. This is a nonpaid position. Not even I get paid. For you it may be catalogued as an internship. Interns may gain experience, and a good resume reference from us backing you up if an employer contacts us about you. If you own a website or sell services thru a website, we can link to your site to sell your programming/web design skills. We have a traffic of 2,500 visits a day. You may stay in the site with us for as long as you wish. Need to be intensive and creative. If you got your own ideas, submit them throughout your internship. You must email me your screen name for AOL / AIM or MSN. Or contact me directly to AIM. Thanks, Contact us ASAP. AIM: Nightcrawler6545 E-mail: xmenfan2000@hotmail.com