ok enough with the MMORPG awareness posts...

Started by
6 comments, last by Darkan_Fireblade 21 years, 2 months ago
First of all, this is not a flame post, and it is not directed at anyone inparticular. I am just stating a fact. In the past few days i have seen like 10 posts about MMORPGs... each one saying the same thing "MMORPGS are all hack and slash" or "MMORPGs arnt condusive to role-players" YES we know, that but instead of cluttering up the forum with 10 hundred of them. why not just post one, and then go try to do something about it, if it bugs you so much... Thank-You Sir Darkan Fireblade
Sir Darkan Fireblade
Advertisement
Hehe, not a bad idea. They could almost rename this section of the forums: "MMORPG design and rant discussion page, oh yeah we talk about other stuff too". But anyway, we should all stick to one or two posts on the same topic at a time...
Not to be a smart-ass, but why didn''t you put this in the mmorpg threads that are already here instead of creating yet another mmorpg related thread?

*Only in darkness can one truely shine*
*Only in darkness can one truely shine*
Hahahahahaha
Because if he did that, then it would seem more like a flam to the pl who started the threads, and or, are participating in themBUT consideringhow much $ those "hack and slash" mmorpgs make, i think they are doing pretty good, and there is no reason for them to change
"Good,evil,I got the gun"Ash- Evil Dead
RPG''s are the devil and I fear for the souls of everyone who develops them. Please stop developing these evil satanic games. If not then your souls will be cast into the fiery pits of hell!

http://www.co.jyu.fi/~np/gameofsatan/ <---This site will make you realize how evil RPGs actually are. See the light and repent for your sins!
Please tell me that this is a lame joke, ZackyH, and that you''re not just plain insane. If anthing''s bad for your soul, it''s too much evangelism and conservatism.

---

"Ph''nglui mglw''nafh Cthulhu R''lyeh wgah''nagl fhtagn!" - mad cultist, in passing
That site is a joke. Something meant to make people laugh! Hehe. Look at this line:

"We NORMAL PEOPLE must FIGHT LESBIANISM and HOMOSEXUALISMITY!!!! NOTE: lesbianism is BLESSED if practiced for the pleasure of the man by his wifes in holy matrimony. In any other form it is DEADLY SIN!"

That and the occasional "!!!!11!11!1!1!1" make it pretty obvious it was a joke.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement