The Solomon Project

Started by
1 comment, last by BluePhoenix 21 years, 2 months ago
I've updated the Solomon Project with various improvements (crashing bug after Mission 1 should be fixed, Selecting Units should work properly, there is a hitpoints-bar now etc.) it's located here: http://www.gamedev.net/community/gds/projects/default.asp?projectID=860 And I need a good 2D-Artist badly.... but you can modify the graphics yourself if you're any better with it than me ^^. If strange graphical errors appear to you (colors of graphics in-game different from colors of bmp-files outside game) plz report. If you're using Windows XP please report too as the game was never tested on it. [edited by - BluePhoenix on January 20, 2003 5:00:46 PM]
---today is the first day of the rest of my life
Advertisement
nice game :D you''re right you do need some art LOL. Other than the lack of graphics the only other problems I had was the space ships flying off the screen when they are flying around the edge. Also when they are "comming in" on the third(?) mission (the one where you have to defend a base by attacking 5(?) enemy bases) they appear off the map as little green dots. Your "alt-tab" loses the dx input and crashes the game. Found that out by stupid norton internet security (clicked on it by mistake while playing) and the sides of the screen if you move your cursor over it you will get "tracers" of the mouse. Oh yea this is all under XP Pro with DX9
I think I will fix the move out of screen and mission 3 bug until the weekend. Don''t know If I fix that alt-tab thingie in the next time since that will involve fiddeling with the engine to level I''m not familiar with it...
---today is the first day of the rest of my life

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement