Creating a screen shot...in VB.NET and Dx9

Started by
5 comments, last by Krisc 21 years, 3 months ago
How do I create a screen shot in VB.NET and DirectX9, DirectDraw...? <- Digital Explosions -> "Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)
Advertisement
bump

<- Digital Explosions ->
"Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)
no one knows?

<- Digital Explosions ->
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)
http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1844.asp

shouldn''t be too hard to port to VB/DirectX 9.
Sorry, I don''t think I can use it, I am using DirectDraw and I don''t believe I can use D3DX, or can I?

<- Digital Explosions ->
You should be able to find the pointer to the backbuffer or another surface in order for the article to work. Even if you can access it through a GDI construct.

ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site
It cannot convert the DirectDraw surface to a Direct3D surface! :\ Any suggestions

(umteenth time trying to post... )

<- Digital Explosions ->

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement