• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neandrake

OpenGL OpenGL Game Programming, Prima-Tech Publishing

This topic is 5660 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve had this book for around a year and have only recently been getting into it. I was hoping to test the game engine that they have in the book and the game they used it for, but when I put the cd in, all the source code zip files are empty! I checked on warranty and it only lasts 60 days since you buy the book. That and I saw an article about Random House buying Prima-Tech. Does someone out there have a non-defective cd that is willing to upload the files somewhere? I''m kinda pissed about the whole thing. -chris

Advertisement
Look around the book. I believe that they have all the source code online somewhere online. I think they give the URL somewhere in the back of the book.

"You TK''ed my chicken!"

Go to http://glbook.gamedev.net/ in the Errata section. That page includes all the source for the cd''s with empty zips as well as various corrections to source/text.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!