Fullscreen Flickering Madness!!!

Started by
12 comments, last by HalcyonBlaze 21 years, 2 months ago
Well i have 3 minutes before i have to leave for class....so i''ll recompile everything in visual studio 6.0 pro and post it up for ya this evening or in the afternoon....ah the life of a college freshman.

Actually, Halcyon Rage isn''t really a game or an engine. I just wanted to make a library to take care of all the really annoying setup code that you have to do OVER and OVER again. As you can see it cuts down initialization code a LOT.

- Halcyon

P.S. Thanks so much for the help...i didn''t think anyone would come near that much code!!
Advertisement
Well, I got it fixed. I was calling the SwapBuffers procedure twice without knowing it, so I ended up switching back to the front buffer which has been cleared to black when i switched buffers the first time. Anyways, it works like a charm now!!

Thank you so much for taking time to look over the code and offer me suggestions. I really appreciate it.

- Halcyon
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, 1949
Hey,

No problem, I am always happy to help because I like it when people help me

On a side note, I don''t think I have ever been so sore in my whole life; stupid weight room. lol

I haven''t lifted in some time, and I just went in there this afternoon expecting it to be as easy as when I last lifted. lol

Later,
Michael Bartman
Dark Omen Studios
http://www.darkomenstudios.com
Yeah, I know how that goes. When i was in swimming we used to have weights in the morning before school. Well after the season was over I didn''t lift for some time and when I went to lift again...wow was it hard!!! I woke up the next morning pretty darn sore.

- Halcyon
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, 1949

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement