• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Steve, can I sleep with you and your brother?

This topic is 5597 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by InnocuousFox
I''ve been trying to book hotels for the GDC the past few days... there aint dogshit available! *sigh*

Tsk, tsk. Dave, what would your lovely wife say?

Seriously though, this late you might try the hotels that are out of the downtown area, but on the light rail line. I know one year Ferretman stayed out at some Best Western that was 3-4 miles away from the conference and rode the light rail in and it worked pretty well. Another Colorado game developer Paul Hoza did it last year and had a really cheap room ($40/night) and it was only a 5 minute ride on the light rail.

Good luck,

Eric

Yeah, last year we stayed up at the Hyatt Airport which both had shuttle service (since it was a GDC hotel) and was 50 yards off the light rail line. I''m looking at a couple up that direction but a little further off the rail. *sigh* I may very well rent a car anyway.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm -
"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"
RIPPL Sports - NFL Statistical Analysis and Prediction System

quote:
Original post by InnocuousFox
I''ve been trying to book hotels for the GDC the past few days... there aint dogshit available! *sigh*

Dave Mark -

Ummm.......

I have permission from lovely wyfe to go for Kim Bassinger, Stevie Nicks, or Goldie Hawn anytime I get a shot at them. I doubt they''re likely to be at Yon Convention however.....

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com
From the High Mountains of Colorado

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!