IDLE GAME IDEA...WANNA HELP?

Started by
5 comments, last by Taylor 21 years, 2 months ago
Greetings my fellow game developers! So, can anyone help me out. I just happen to have a game design document that will be completed soon and I want to locate a really excellent development team. A team with a strong background in communication skills, creativity and a real good sense of humor...twisted humor could work too. I am a game that I would like to talk to Rockstar about, however it''s impossible to talk to anyone without a couple a million bucks. So, who''s willing to listen, help and swear they won''t tell anyone the idea of a lifetime? If you can swear to those things, I want you to join me or chat with me so I can get this project rolling. Thank you for your support. -Taylor
Taylor G.
Advertisement
Let me tell you this: It''s going to be hard finding such people with those charatiristics. How long have this idea of a lifetime been thought about. I mean if you just thought of it maybe you should devlop the idea more. I''ve had a game idea for 3 years and I''m still not tried of it but still taking the right route and trying to make a simple game first. Also, what experence do you have?
Not to be rude, but everyone has an idea of a lifetime. An idea of a lifetime and a buck will no longer buy you a Jumbo Jack. And more importantly, nobody will help you out without knowing what they''re getting into. Post your idea for all to see, but more importantly post your qualifications. That''s the only way to recruit reliable help.

Don''t listen to me. I''ve had too much coffee.
quote:Original post by Sneftel
Not to be rude, but everyone has an idea of a lifetime. An idea of a lifetime and a buck will no longer buy you a Jumbo Jack. And more importantly, nobody will help you out without knowing what they''re getting into. Post your idea for all to see, but more importantly post your qualifications. That''s the only way to recruit reliable help.

Don''t listen to me. I''ve had too much coffee.

Yes... I agree.

DarkNebula
Your opinion is wrong.
I agree 200% everyone has a great idea. However, the most greatest ideas in the world are not about graphics and sound, even though it is a nice feature, but it is all about replay and what the average video gamer through the most addicted gamer wants...that replay value. Now, I have had several ideas in my life time and I have narrowed them down to an RPG and action/strategy/simulation. My experience is in C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, HTML, Oracle SQL certified, FLASH 5.0 and FLASH SCRIPTING, MICROSOFT OFFICE ACCESSORIES and SOFTWARE, game-playing since I was born, and of course...I think I forgot a language...oh yeah, BASIC.

My Strongest language experience is in Visual Basic, SQL, C/C++. I may start to work with C# in the future, but that is uncertain.

Once again, I am going to say, expecially for those who had too much coffee, that everyone''s idea is awesome! No matter what it is, because I am assuming it is original. Original ideas ROCK! Simple as that. Anyways, keep it up guys and tell me what you think. Lata, -Taylor
Taylor G.
I think I forgot to mention that I am a qualified musician, and I am currently doing an album. So, if you guys need game music of the sort, email me. Music_dreamer@hotmail.com. Thanx!

-Taylor
Taylor G.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement