GeforceFX some questions

Started by
52 comments, last by Basiror 21 years, 2 months ago
I tried very hard not to respond to this... but I can''t help myself.

I don''t care what card you buy, but the problems you say ATI has are completely FALSE.

I now have a 9500pro and it runs all my games old and new without a problem. I have at least 20 older games installed and they all work perfectly, most will run with good frame rates at 1600x1200 with 4xAA and 16x Anisotropy. I have never had a video card related lockup with my 8500 or this 9500.

I would really like to see a list of these games that the ATI cards will not run and run well. This ''bad'' ATI driver thing has gotten way out of hand. Even my old 64VIVO which is currently in a relatives machine, is still running without a hitch.
Advertisement
Basior, do you really thing that that had more food witout US snactions ? they wouldn''t the situation would be the same, but it would be much easier for iraq to develop weaponds for mass morders, saddam used it in past against kurdes, and this incident alown gives civilised people right to intervetnt and save lives

if intervention will be successfull, the sanctins can be lifted, totalitary regim will be removed, and iraq people will have an oportunity to develop their economy, oportunity that thay lack during saddams rule
Please stick with the issue at hand and take the political issues to the correct forum.
No no no no! :)
i, for one.. wonder why they opted to go with a huge exhaust fan
rather than a liquid cooling solution. it''d be totaly silent, and
25% cooler.. i guess the complexity would probably drive the cost
up, but alot of people would think twice before buying this thing
based on the sound and heat issues alone...

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

Do NOT let Dr. Mario touch your genitals. He is not a real doctor!

-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement