delphi 6

Started by
3 comments, last by Mav 21 years, 2 months ago
I finally found a old cd with the Delphi6 installation file. My computer crashed some time ago and I couldn''t get any version of Delphi since then. So now I have the installation again but no product-key. is there a chance to get one? please help me!
Advertisement
You have to go to Borland''s site. Go to Delphi->Downloads. Click the Delphi 6 link in the keys section.
(link. If you don''t already have it you''ll have to get a free Borland Community ID)

Of course if you are looking for a key for a full version of Delphi you are out of luck. Not only do the keys vary (one persons key will likely not work on your copy), but we don''t allow that here (since it would be just as likely that you have a warez copy).

Any full version keys posted here will be promptly deleted and the posters account noted.
no, it''s no warez version. delphi 6 personal was free for download and what I have is downloaded directly from the borland-website. I''ll try to get a key like you described it, I think it should work.
You will find that the code has to be applied for each time you install Delphi.

And it is different each time, too.

Stevie

Don''t follow me, I''m lost.
StevieDon't follow me, I'm lost.
huhaha! it works! i should have found out this on my own but me seems to be too stupid or lazy to think before asking.
anyway, thanx for the advice michalson

[edited by - mav on January 28, 2003 2:54:30 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement