NEED GAME MUSIC? IT'S RIGHT HERE!

Started by
4 comments, last by Taylor 21 years, 2 months ago
If you need great music for an RPG/FIGHTING/SIMULATION, then I can do that for you. Email me at: music_dreamer@hotmail.com and I''ll see what I can do for you. EXPERIENCE: Writing music for about 10 years. +Lyrics. Play guitar, keyboard, and Saxophone way back in the day. I am willing to help you in need! -Taylor
Taylor G.
Advertisement
For Free?
For Free?
MUSIC FOR FREE!? GEEZ, That''s all people want now days is free stuff. Well, let''s put it this way...the music could be free if you can do me a favor.

MUSIC 4 FAVOR: I know enough C++ to get myself moving, however, I don''t know how to really start a game. And When I compile, it has errors. How do you start out your games?

EMAIL ME: music_dreamer@hotmail.com
Taylor G.
MUSIC FOR FREE!? GEEZ, That''s all people want now days is free stuff. Well, let''s put it this way...the music could be free if you can do me a favor.

MUSIC 4 FAVOR: I know enough C++ to get myself moving, however, I don''t know how to really start a game. And When I compile, it has errors. How do you start out your games?

EMAIL ME: music_dreamer@hotmail.com
Taylor G.
How about we could give you 5% of our cut (that we receive, if any at all (we still don`t know if it will sell - although it`s logical 3d game in 3d maze and those can make it today) since the game is still under development (although we thought we`ll finish it 3 months ago, but the more you have finished, the more you keep adding), but reaching its final engine part and we will contact music makers again within few weeks if they are willing to work with us.

We`re not giving any cash, since it`s just a project run in free time and as such has already taken huge amount of our financial resources due to books, software and stuff.

We`re aiming for about 15 minutes of music(not more due to 20 MB size limit of whole game).
Can you make different styles (egypt, some atmospheric stuff suitable into 3d castle level) ? Probably only two styles, since we probably won`t make more than two environments (egypt / castle). Maybe we wil have also snow level, but that`s still not sure mainly due to enormous time that is needed to put into it.

And I can`t promise any real final release date. Since it`s ready when it`s ready and not sooner. It`s also unpredictable, becuase we`ve had few "small" changes that later influneced whole program, so we really can`t tell when it`s gonna be finished (although basioc engine is up and running plus we have done all traps and gameplay issues - now we`re doing 3d levels).

Do you have any webpage with your music demos ? 30 seconds is enough.

VladR

VladR My 3rd person action RPG on GreenLight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92951596

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement