New 3D action game from JJsoft Games

Started by
34 comments, last by JJsoft 21 years, 1 month ago
Hello! I am going to release a new 3D platform action game soon. Can you please test it on your PC? http://www.jjsoftgames.com/download/magebros_setup.exe Please provide your Windows version, DirectX version and the video card model in your reply. Thank you! James Saito JJsoft Games
Advertisement
I forgot to make the link clickable.

http://www.jjsoftgames.com/download/magebros_setup.exe

I think it should work...
Nice game,I got to level 5 so far. The only thing I dont like is I can''t change the controls and using shift key to fire brings up the stickykey for windows XP which is annoying, but I fixed that. Overall I didn''t have any problems running the game and got about 55-60 fps on a p4 2.26 ghz with GF4 Ti.

John
No problem running the game either I was getting a lot more FPS''s oddly and I have a slower system but go figure.

FPS 80-90

800mhz AMD
Geforce2 MX
320mb Ram
Windows XP

Matt
President IGW Interactive
"Your Connection to the Independent Game World"
MattPresident IGW Interactivewww.igworld.com (Phase 1 in Dev)
Great game!

i got a consistent 59-60 fps

950mhz athlon
Geforce4 MX 440
372MG RAM
Windows XP

Tazzel3d ~ Dwiel
Thank you for the reply!

I didn''t know WinXP is so popular.
It seems WinXP + GeForce is the current standard, doesn''t it?
I think it''s time to upgrade my Win2000 and TNT2...
Nice game!

Ibe got an average of 75 fps on a
Athlon XP 1800
GeForce2 MX
512MB Ram
Windows XP

Keep up the good work! :D
Windows XP Proffessional
Amd Duron 1.2ghz
Ati Redon 7200
192mb ram

Ran fine, fps stayed around 35 (vsync was enabled, so it was somewhere between 35 and 70).

*** Problem ***
Upon exit, it left the screen white, and I have to now reboot to get it to go away. The program didn''t exit completely, and just screwed up my system pretty nicely . It is still in my Alt+Tab list, but nowhere to be found in my Task Manager, so I can''t even do an End Task on it.
Great game Looks nice!

Constant FPS: 75-80

WinXP Pro
512mb ram DDR
Pen3 650mhz
GeForce2 MX400 64mb

~
Oh, and in my Alt+Tab list, it is listed as not having a name (it''s just blank where a name should be), so if you give it a name, it may appear in my task list, I think this is why I can''t manually terminate it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement