that fishtank thingie

Started by
13 comments, last by Neff 21 years, 2 months ago
http://www28.brinkster.com/asciifish/Index.asp
Advertisement
Hehe, this thread''s funny.
quote:Original post by Neff
OMG! So no one knows where the contest site is?? I HAVE been lokoing for it!!
Try Google with some cunning keywords like fishtank contest gamedev
The most helpful person here was the AP, who actually helped me. The rest of you sarcastic idle people didn''t do squat but annoy people. You should ''help'' people, not make lame posts about them.
fishtank contest gamedev does not bring up the fish contest page, which I was looking for. It did bring up a link to one of the programs, though.
if I was lazy, i wouldn''t even be posting here. Maybe I was just busy at the time.. Maybe the threads weren''t there this time. I take tiem to help other people, I don''t criticize them. Maybe this is why the world is falling apart these days. Not enough love, too much blind hate.
Next time you want to know where something is, you should ask in the original post. Sounds like you were asking about coding originally, then changed your question and got mad that only one person answered the question you asked near the end...
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
quote:Original post by Neff
fishtank contest gamedev does not bring up the fish contest page, which I was looking for. It did bring up a link to one of the programs, though.
..Which has a direct link to the site AP posted, right on top of the page. And enough source code so that you can find the nifty console function there. So you could've found what you wanted with a simple Google search and avoid our replies.. Maybe next time you'll know what to do first

[edited by - civguy on January 31, 2003 11:33:48 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement