(Not Serious)Anybody wanna make a game for me?

Started by
4 comments, last by CodyVa 23 years, 11 months ago
When I say no serious, I mean I don't expect alot of responses and I expect criticism. But if anybody would go through with this with me..heck let's go..I'd love telling people what to do anyway =) Anybody with experience in net programming and 3d graphics(3d graphics that is fast without a 3-d accelerator card) I have not alot planned but just wondering if anybody is even remotly interested in doing a game/util for somebody else? My ideas though. (Won't bother wasting time till I get somebody who would agree.) Keep in mind I dont' expect lot's of answers, I dont' want flames or bad posts. it's not a please please please letter or a "I'll pay lots of money!" it's just wondering if anybody would make a game based on my ideas...for free(Wouldnt know why though.) Thanks. If anybody cares to go through with this. let's do it then! Edited by - CodyVa on 5/12/00 8:35:23 PM Edited by - CodyVa on 5/12/00 8:46:45 PM
Advertisement
Something easy graphics nothing fancy...
Internet playability
as in you give it an ip to connect to..
and the ip is waiting for you to connect.
that''s all i''m worried about...if anybody can do that and graphics i''m cool...
Bad form.
Sorry, I just assumed anybody actually crazy enough to do a project for soembody else wouldnt'' really care though...but then again..does that mean they wouldn''t finish..kinda dug my own grave on this one.
This would really be more appropriate in the help-wanted forum. You''d probably find more gullible fo.. er, willing individuals there anyway . Also, maybe you should _explain_ some of your ideas first.

--TheGoop
Heh, I''d like to just sit down in front of my computer and write game design documents, then tell other people to go and make them. About a year later, I''d go and play the game I designed.

Course, I still wouldn''t mind doing some code myself...

*slaps himself back into reality*

Of course, I end up doing all the code, art, and design myself. I have an "apprentice" to help me, but that''s about it...

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement