Group several meshes into one

Started by
2 comments, last by ktuluorion 21 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone know if there is any way to piece several seperate directx meshes together to create one single large mesh in memory? If so, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Advertisement
if you get the vertex buffers from each mesh you could maybe load them all into one big vertex buffer
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
if you get the vertex buffers from each mesh you could maybe load them all into one big vertex buffer

I''m not sure if you know what I mean. For instance, I want to take a mesh of a block, and stack three on top of each other to make a big block mesh.
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
bump plz.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement