• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schwammerl-Bob

simple graphics engine

This topic is 5680 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey folks, I''m looking for a simple 2D engine using DX8. I know you have to use billboarding techs. to simulate 2D properly, because real 2D-functions do no longer exist. Where can I find a free easy-to-use 2D-simulating DX-engine ?? thanx a lot in advance

Advertisement
I made my own 2D template with tutorials. It''s VERY easy to set up and start making a game right away. If you''re interested, you can contact me on AOL Instant Messenger or on email. Instant Messenger is MUCH better, and in an EMail, I''d just tell you to get Instant Messenger

My InstantMessenger name is ArmySarj. EMail is VChelaru@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

--Vic--

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!