• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GDC Roll Call

This topic is 5497 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Arriving morning of 3/4, departing morning of 3/9
Staying at the Crowne Plaza

AI Roundtables:
3pm 3/6
12pm 3/7
10:30am 3/8

AI Programmer''s Dinner:
7pm 3/8

Eric

Eric... we gotta hit dinner one evening. I need to bounce a few things off of your business-wise. I will have a car this trip (since I''m not at a GDC hotel ) so I am quite flexible.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm -
"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

quote:
Original post by InnocuousFox
Eric... we gotta hit dinner one evening. I need to bounce a few things off of your business-wise. I will have a car this trip (since I''m not at a GDC hotel ) so I am quite flexible.

There is always the AI Programmer''s Dinner. You are attending that are you not? Also, I think a Colorado Game Developer''s dinner is being organized for Tuesday or Wednesday evening. We could make you an honorary Coloradan for an evening.

Eric

I live in Nebraska and I will be connecting in Denver again this year! I have done some consulting work in Limon and Estes Park... does that count? (Boy is Limon a shithole!)

And yes, I will be at the AI Programmers'' dinner again. I have far more memory/battery for my killer digital camera so I can actually take really good quality pics this year. Last year''s were sparse and kinda grainy.

Intrinsic Algorithm -

Hey Guys,
I''ll be there... although I do not participate in many of the discussion on this forum I have been reading pretty much all that I can concerning fundamental AI programming. Myself and my partners ran into Neil Kirby last year and even gave him a ride to his hotel from the airport – he invited us to the AI dinner, unfortunately we could not attend... I would very much like to meet you guys this year. It’s nice to expand the number of folks that you can run ideals off of.

Arive in SJC:
Monday March 3 - 3:53pm

Departing SJC:
Sunday, March 9 11:45am

Anyway, Take care,

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser

quote:
Original post by Dak Lozar
Hey Guys,
I''ll be there... although I do not participate in many of the discussion on this forum I have been reading pretty much all that I can concerning fundamental AI programming. Myself and my partners ran into Neil Kirby last year and even gave him a ride to his hotel from the airport – he invited us to the AI dinner, unfortunately we could not attend... I would very much like to meet you guys this year. It’s nice to expand the number of folks that you can run ideals off of.

Arive in SJC:
Monday March 3 - 3:53pm

Departing SJC:
Sunday, March 9 11:45am

Anyway, Take care,

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser

We''d love to have you at the dinner, Dak.....should be fun. I think Neil mentioned bumping into a couple of folks after the convention last year sometime and said he''d invited them--I reckon that was you!

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com
From the High Mountains of Colorado

Arriving 3/2/3, leaving the evening/night of 3/8/3 after the AI Programmer''s Dinner.

AI Roundtables:

3:00 PM 3/6/3
12:00 PM 3/7/3
10:30 AM 3/8/3

AI Programmer''s Dinner: 7:00 PM 3/8/3

Brand new digital camera too; we''ll see if I can fill that flash memory this time around!

And Dave, I want copies of your shots for the site too, okay?

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com
From the High Mountains of Colorado

quote:
Original post by Ferretman
And Dave, I want copies of your shots for the site too, okay?

Dude... I have a 32MB card and an 8MB as a backup... plus, I will be dumping to the laptop every evening back at the hotel. If you want, I can even upload them to my site (or yours) that night or the next morning before I leave! (I have a Verizon wireless PCMCIA card with unlimited bandwidth that gets about 200-400 kbps! )

Intrinsic Algorithm -

• Advertisement