GDC Roll Call

Started by
7 comments, last by IADaveMark 21 years, 2 months ago
Arriving early afternoon of 3/3, departing afternoon of 3/9 Staying at the Park Plaza on 4th street Next? Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer Intrinsic Algorithm - "Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

Advertisement
Arriving morning of 3/4, departing morning of 3/9
Staying at the Crowne Plaza

AI Roundtables:
3pm 3/6
12pm 3/7
10:30am 3/8

AI Programmer''s Dinner:
7pm 3/8

Eric
Eric... we gotta hit dinner one evening. I need to bounce a few things off of your business-wise. I will have a car this trip (since I''m not at a GDC hotel ) so I am quite flexible.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm - "Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

quote:Original post by InnocuousFox
Eric... we gotta hit dinner one evening. I need to bounce a few things off of your business-wise. I will have a car this trip (since I''m not at a GDC hotel ) so I am quite flexible.

There is always the AI Programmer''s Dinner. You are attending that are you not? Also, I think a Colorado Game Developer''s dinner is being organized for Tuesday or Wednesday evening. We could make you an honorary Coloradan for an evening.

Eric
I live in Nebraska and I will be connecting in Denver again this year! I have done some consulting work in Limon and Estes Park... does that count? (Boy is Limon a shithole!)

And yes, I will be at the AI Programmers'' dinner again. I have far more memory/battery for my killer digital camera so I can actually take really good quality pics this year. Last year''s were sparse and kinda grainy.

Blogs I write:

Hey Guys,
I''ll be there... although I do not participate in many of the discussion on this forum I have been reading pretty much all that I can concerning fundamental AI programming. Myself and my partners ran into Neil Kirby last year and even gave him a ride to his hotel from the airport – he invited us to the AI dinner, unfortunately we could not attend... I would very much like to meet you guys this year. It’s nice to expand the number of folks that you can run ideals off of.

Arive in SJC:
Monday March 3 - 3:53pm

Departing SJC:
Sunday, March 9 11:45am

Anyway, Take care,

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
quote:Original post by Dak Lozar
Hey Guys,
I''ll be there... although I do not participate in many of the discussion on this forum I have been reading pretty much all that I can concerning fundamental AI programming. Myself and my partners ran into Neil Kirby last year and even gave him a ride to his hotel from the airport – he invited us to the AI dinner, unfortunately we could not attend... I would very much like to meet you guys this year. It’s nice to expand the number of folks that you can run ideals off of.

Arive in SJC:
Monday March 3 - 3:53pm

Departing SJC:
Sunday, March 9 11:45am

Anyway, Take care,

Dave "Dak Lozar
" Loeser

We''d love to have you at the dinner, Dak.....should be fun. I think Neil mentioned bumping into a couple of folks after the convention last year sometime and said he''d invited them--I reckon that was you!

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com
From the High Mountains of Colorado

Ferretman
ferretman@gameai.com
GameAI.Com

Arriving 3/2/3, leaving the evening/night of 3/8/3 after the AI Programmer''s Dinner.

AI Roundtables:

3:00 PM 3/6/3
12:00 PM 3/7/3
10:30 AM 3/8/3

AI Programmer''s Dinner: 7:00 PM 3/8/3

Brand new digital camera too; we''ll see if I can fill that flash memory this time around!

And Dave, I want copies of your shots for the site too, okay?

Ferretman

ferretman@gameai.com
www.gameai.com

Ferretman
ferretman@gameai.com
GameAI.Com

quote:Original post by Ferretman
And Dave, I want copies of your shots for the site too, okay?

Dude... I have a 32MB card and an 8MB as a backup... plus, I will be dumping to the laptop every evening back at the hotel. If you want, I can even upload them to my site (or yours) that night or the next morning before I leave! (I have a Verizon wireless PCMCIA card with unlimited bandwidth that gets about 200-400 kbps! )

Blogs I write:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement