• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The terrable tradigy that has occured

This topic is 5588 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I don''t know how many people have heard about this but I just found out that a little after nine o''clock EST, the space shuttle broke up on reentry. The shuttle was completely destroyed and all lives were lost. My grievences goes out to all those who lost a valuable member of America.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
A couple people die in USA and it''s a national tragedy. more people die EACH day in wars in middle east.... whatever...

The week perish, the strong die on a technicality. That is why this is tragedy. But I do see your point Anonymous Poster; the only reason the crash is getting a lot of media coverage because it is a rare occurrence. The crew knew the risks and died doing what they liked. Our sympathies are better spent on those who now have to do without them.

The crew knew the risks, that was their job. There are car accidents everyday. Planes crash, and ships sink. Technology can fail sometimes.

This doesn''t really belong here, and a thread about this topic is already running here, in the lounge.

This topic is 5588 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.