• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drakex

problems with GBA devkit and VC++ integration..

This topic is 5766 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i posted this on the GBAdev.org forum, and i have no doubt that the community would be more than helpful to me, but it''s just taking a very long time. seeing as this place is more populated here''s the problem: ok i downloaded the DevAdvKit and installed it in the root directory, like it said. then i got the VC++ integration kit and installed that. now i can greate GBA projects, but when i go to compile them, i ALWAYS get the error: "gba test.mak(148) : fatal error U1087: cannot have : and :: dependents for same target" i have no clue what the hell that means. i''ve tried all the combinations of headers and stuff that the project wizard gives (of course not pern+anything else) and i always get this error. using VC++ 6 and the newest version of DevKitAdv. i''ve made sure all directories in the MAK file are correct; i''ve made sure to follow all readmes and everything, and it''s just not making sense. ---------------------------- hey, i know how to use DX8 now! sort of.. well i''ve got the object loading, rotation, positioning, camera, text and lights down... now for input and sound.

Advertisement
NM it was finally answered. thanks for ALL your help tho

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!