Simultanious Turn Based Gameplay

Started by
2 comments, last by left-nutt 23 years, 11 months ago
due to the lack of constructive criticism I decided to take this Idea offline... well that and paranoia that somone would steal it.... if you want to find out more about this, just ICQ me... and I might let you in on it... right now I got a couple programmer friends working on this... and I'll see where it goes Edited by - left-nutt on 5/13/00 2:42:06 PM
"Avoid needless embarrassment. Practice the correct pronunciation of your deity''s name in the privacy of your own room before chanting it in public. Flash cards are often helpful." --The Evil Cultist''s Hand Guide
Advertisement
That would ROCK! I think that would be a very fun way to play... Get it going over the net and get silly! Actually, I always thought older games like Scorched Earth and such would benefit from what you describe. Everyone sets weapon-angle-velosity. Then ALL shots fly at same time. FUN FUN FUN!
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
JAGGED ALLIANCE 1 & 2 ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER CREATED!!!
You mean like in Vandal Hearts 2?

-Sirius
Confucius say: Do not disturb sleeping dragon, for you are crunchyand will taste good with ketchup.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement