• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dev and hell

This topic is 5496 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i am useing dec-c++ for develope and i cant seem to get it to compile my direct-x engine. I have tried the package for 8.1 and added the need lib setting whats worse it cant even find iostream.h which comes with it and the path set to the directory where it is, yet it returns no such file or dir can someone please help. i dont have the loot for the ms compiler

Advertisement
You might want to list some specific errors so we know what is going on. Is it that your compiler can''t just locate iostream.h or is there something DirectX specific?

i think the compiler cant locate the file. sense it did not work with my engine i tried the project form the test hello program that comes with it and it could not finnd iostream.h the only header file needed. so i went to files and dir settings and put in the path for the file and that did not work i tried every setting related with dir for the project and the globle settings.
the message says no such file or dir, but it is there along with the direct-x headers and libs.

ver 4.9.7.0

• Advertisement