• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

break_r

WinForms Icon

This topic is 5741 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is driving me absolutely nuts! Mainly because it should be trivial... I''m trying to add my app icon to a simple WinForm. // - inside winform constructor Icon = new Icon( GetType(), "MyIcon.ico" ); I haven''t forgotten to make MyIcon.ico an embedded resouce. I''ve also checked the project properties to make sure I have the same namespace. It simply won''t load no matter what. Now here''s the interesting part. If I take an icon file from one of Petzold''s examples. Drop it in the project and set it up exactly the same as MyIcon.ico, it loads and works just fine. I must be doing something wrong, but I can''t seem to figure it out. Cheers.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!