• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kavos

C++ troubles....

This topic is 6921 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well i''m done learning C++, the language I mean, that wasn''t all to hard. The trouble is this, I can read C++ and understand it but I''m having trouble with writing it. Now I learned C first and its true that your have to un-learn some things, what makes it even harder is not knowing what things you have to forget. The way C++ programs fit together confuses me (the OOP type). After reading my C++ book, I was glad i learned about the the languege but disappointed that I didn''t learn the structure and style of C++ (or rather the book did not teach it). So anyway, what i''m wondering is where can i find some good info on this stuff? Free tuts on the web would be very helpful. Thank you.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!