LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBC' conflicts with use of other libs...

Started by
1 comment, last by nail85 21 years, 2 months ago
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBC' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library This warning i see after every compilation and I can't understand what does it mean. I've read help about this warning (F1) and hadn't understand something. Somebody can say to me what is this? How do avoid this warning (not by #pragma, of cource ) and what bugs can I get if I'll ignore this warning. P.S. I have an engine, that was compiled in .lib, and the warning appears in the application, that uses this lib [edited by - nail85 on February 2, 2003 5:28:35 PM]
Advertisement
it means that different source files use different crt versions. go to project settings->c++->code generation and select the same crt use for all your files.
try to put /NODEFAULTLIB: "LIBC" on your compile options, if it doesnt work try /NODEFAULTLIB: lib, for every lib you use, one at a time of course

one will get that warning of

To be considered a genius you just have to say what everybody knows in a way very few understand
To be considered a genius you just have to say what everybody knows in a way very few understand

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement