• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Brick

Introduction

This topic is 5678 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, Id like to introduce myself to the GameDev.Net community. My name is Andy Brick. I am a composer with credits that include titles for Interplay, Broderbund, Working Designs, Mattel and a bunch of others. Some of you may recognize my name from my recent article in Game Developer Magazine about recording a live game soundtrack with the Prague Symphony. If you would like to know more about me you can check out my website at www.andybrick.com or send me an email at the address below. All my very best, Andy Brick ***************************** ANDY BRICK Composer & Symphonist Music For Cinema & Soundtracks Tel: 914-631-8132 Email: andybrick@aol.com Web: www.andybrick.com

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!