• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGamer

Card Game Libraries.

This topic is 5589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, Does anyone know of any Card Game based libraries or environments that are free to use? The reason I ask is that I want to write a program to emulate a card game, but I don''t want to spend the time writing all the pretty graphics and the like. Thanks in advance. GGamer.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
at http://www.silvercrk.com/ there''s a card deck editor that will spit out a set of card image files that may be of use.

Thanks, I had a look up the inetrnet on how to use cards.dll, and it seems to be what I am needing at the moment. Although it seems to be a little dificult to use.

I will also checout that card editor.

Thanks again

GGamer

This site has tutorials on using both the 16- and 32-bit versions of cards.dll (among other things). They look, at first glance, to be extremely well written and highly detailed.

-scott

Thanks Scott,

That is exactly what I am looking for. Now all I have to do is convince Dev C++ to run a MSDEV C++ coded program.

GGamer

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!