Wow! Check this out

Started by
7 comments, last by Sage13 21 years, 2 months ago
It''s so kick butt, I had to share it! This piece was done by Tze Wei Foo (www.bubblegumlion.com) for X². -Sage13 Liquid Moon Team X2: Official Site
Advertisement
Incredible!!! How''s the X2 project coming along btw?
Great!

Thanks for asking.

We are going to be promoting the high-res package for the X2 IP and game at E3 this year. All Attending make sure to grab the demo and a free sound track

-Sage13
i could do that...

but ya this guy''s pretty awesome, i''m especially impressed with his ink works... can u believe this guy is "self-taught?"
Maaaaaaaahahaha. Who''s da king baby?
Personally, I''m not surprised that he''s self-taught... Mark Tremonti (The Guitarist for Creed) taught himself how to play guitar and he''s great.

COOLNESS!
_______________________Dancing Monkey Studios
The drawing is very good, but from an art director''s point of view I would say that line-art and fluffy airbrush thingies don''t match.
Just some well meant advice (art director views are personal anyway).
ya, the guy is much better at drawing then he is a coloring... but hey, with stuff like this http://www.pixelfunction.com/lm/images/b_w/mechbase.jpg
who the hell cares....
Maaaaaaaahahaha. Who''s da king baby?
Just to give my counter opinion in response to the AP before Mental. I think the way he has put the picture together gives it a little more depth. Sort of softens the edges a bit to let the viewer take in the whole scene. Would make a good poster or desktop img if it had a fitting logo or something added in.
whoa!nice
test

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement