Worst games of the 20th century

Started by
122 comments, last by Magic Card 23 years, 6 months ago
Thought I''d put this message up, just for fun! List a game that you totally HATED throughout the last 100 years (well, more like 38). And please, don''t yell at other people about their posts. It''s their own opinion. My least favorite game of all time: Traffic Department Reason: It was too fast, I kept dieing, and half way through the game is was grosser than Species 2! Top quality games don''t kick ass as well as these. http://danavision.homestead.com Prepare to be blown away! ------------------------- Magic Card
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
Advertisement
My least favorite: Going Postal.

It''s a terrible little action game that no one remembers. It was gorier than anything I''ve seen, even with its crap pixel gfx. The plot was nil, the innovation was nil. Basically all you did was walk around, blowing peoples heads off and gutting them with knives. The ESRB would have had a FIELD DAY with this game if it came out now.

Alex
Atypical Interactive
www.atypical-interactive.com
------------------------------Changing the future of adventure gaming...Atypical Interactive
Playstation game called Beyond the Beyond.

Every horrible console-cliche that died ages ago, all wrapped into one, terminally boring package. This game should be pulled off the market.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Hmmm... that''s a toughy .

I would have to say Mortal Kombat: Mythologies on playstation- I really hate that game!!!

MENTAL
Rise of the Robots, and if anyone wants to contest that claim.... I''ll let you spend $40 on it .....
and to think it was the first game I Ever bought.... I''m lucky I found Doom, otherwise I would have thought of all computer gaming as similar bull
"Avoid needless embarrassment. Practice the correct pronunciation of your deity''s name in the privacy of your own room before chanting it in public. Flash cards are often helpful." --The Evil Cultist''s Hand Guide
I''m going to be flamed for this one...

Tomb Raider

I hate that game. You dont even have to aim yourself.
-----------------------------Reporter: Are they slow-moving, chief?Sheriff: Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.-Night of the living dead
quote:Original post by left-nutt
Rise of the Robots

I would have to agree on that one. Damn cool packaging though

[certainly sucked when compared to One Must Fall 2097, too bad I''ve never seen the full version of that in the stores, Shareware before the times of e-commerce, oh well]

nathany.com
RiseOfTheRobots
(I remember coming home singing those words ovr and over..oht he shame...hold two buttons to do an attack..)

p.s. I liked postal, funny(whether you only got 5 min''s or 5 hours of fun though(doens''t take that long to beat))
omf2097 is fun and easy.
Worst game ever? Cool spot for SNES. Or possible Bebe''s kids also for SNES. So many s****y games were made from movies.

My favorite SNES game of all time is Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

-Icarus
-Andreas
What do you consider worst?

I have seen many games that truly sucked ass, but to declare a "worst" is tough. Some games are "too kiddy-ish", too complicated, too boring, too ugly, etc., but I have only seen a very few that fit all these criteria. I would probably have to go with "Playschool Firehouse rescue" for NES in terms of Kiddy ism. The new Might and Magic(??) for ugliness(based upon current standards). I could make a list, but I dont want to.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement