what games everyone working on!?!?!!?!?

Started by
6 comments, last by Bumba 23 years, 11 months ago
hi everyone i wanted to ask what games is everyone working on!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! i am working on a diablo/quake clone!?!?!!?!?!
Advertisement
There have been tons of posts on this very subject under "General and Game Programming", so check it out! ^_^ And just as a bit of advice, using "!?!?!?!?!?!?" at the end of your sentences is going to annoy a lot of people. A single punctuation mark will do. I''m not trying to be mean or anything, just letting you know.

-Joe [Ironblayde]
Aeon Software
(website currently down)
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
How does this post relate to DirectX/OpenGL/Glide/Genesis3D!?!?!!?!?! You should delete it from this forum post it in the Lounge!?!?!!?!?!

/. Muzzafarath !?!?!!?!?!
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
There is no point in all the !?!?!?!?!!?!? Ironblade is right, it is quite annoying. Also, using a '?' is for questions, so when you are telling us you are working on a diablo/quake clone, why are you using question marks?

Only use one punctuation mark at the end of each question.

A '?', which is called a question mark, is used if you are asking a question. A '!', which is an exlamation point, is used if you are yelling the sentance because of exitement or somthing. The exlamation point grows to be VERY annoying if used often, so use it only when you think it is necissary. Finally, a '.', which is called a period, is for normal statements.

Also, capatalize the first letter of each of your sentances. If you manage to follow these simple rules it will at least give you the appearance of education.

By the way, how are working on a Diablo/Quake clone? These games come from two COMPLETELY seperate genres. The only similarity these two games have is that you kill things.

Edited by - Isolier on May 14, 2000 3:49:03 PM

Edited by - Isolier on May 14, 2000 3:56:17 PM
Man, you guys are HARD, calm down (Working on a 3D OpenGL Engine, hopefully to be used on a 3D Multiplayer, game).
What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
O MY GOD THEY STOLE MY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (er, um question mark!)

Working on Japanese Excitebike 64. Buy the US version in stores now. The more the better. It scored 9.7/10.0 on IGN so it must be cool. Is DirectX/OpenGL the wrong forum for this?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement