• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want free website layouts????

This topic is 5496 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

anyhows, for those that have not read my post in the GDnet lounge, i am planing on making a design portfolio. As part of that portfolio I would like to include a few websites layouts. I could make those layouts about any random topic, however i thought it would be a better idea if i would create or, redesign some layouts that would actually be used by someone... If u do want a site layout, there are however a few rules.. First, i will need some good images to create the layout with, the emphasis here is on "good", sense a layout is only as good as the sum of all its parts... Also u must have an idea what the layout should look like , for example a reference site... I can do original websites, however i think its easier and faster to just borrow some layout ideas from other sources, and change them to suit my need... and the last thing i would ask, is that u will have to write a review for the layout... just some stuff that i can use in my portfolio as reference regarding how well i had fulfilled the person’s requests... i am only planing on doing 2-3 of such projects.. supplies are limited and going fast...so call now!!!

Advertisement

This topic is 5496 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.