My new site, constructive criticism please :D

Started by
3 comments, last by neurokaotix 21 years, 2 months ago
I've been working on my layout for a little while now and I would appreciate any constructive criticism you guys could offer me. I just wanna know if there are any problems with it, if it loads to slow, if its hard to navigate etc... Thanks umm... I realize now after this thread has been up for some time that I forgot to add the link... errrm here it is : http://www.mindgamez.com/~me/mindengine [edited by - neurokaotix on February 6, 2003 9:29:45 PM]
Advertisement
I really like your layout. I''m not sure if you just haven''t gotten to it or what, but most of the links don''t work. the news and overview do, but all the other links link to the news section instead of their own. like i said, the layout is nice though

"Flies are born the size they are" -- Undisclosed Person
"Flies are born the size they are" -- Undisclosed Person
Yeah most of the links don''t go anywhere yet, I''m just trying to get the layout how I want it first, but thanks
I like the layout and the colors. Basically the only thing I didn''t like was the scrollbar color -- it needs to be a little brighter.

~CGameProgrammer( );
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
alright, I''ll lighten up the face color on it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement