• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CmrDrv

Design websites

This topic is 5565 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, i willing to design websites for a small fee of 10 bucks a page(might be more if more work is required) if your intrested email me at Cmrdrv@hotmail.com [edited by - cmrdrv on February 6, 2003 9:47:11 PM]

Advertisement
HAHAHA! Oh wait, you were serious..

When we fall, earth will die, sun will set, and moon will shine, and the only image will be the Raven''s shadow in your eyes. So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
Quoth the Raven, nevermore...

quote:
Original post by CmrDrv
Hello, i willing to design websites for a small fee of 10 bucks a page(might be more if more work is required) if your intrested email me at
Cmrdrv@hotmail.com

[edited by - cmrdrv on February 6, 2003 9:47:11 PM]

Why should I pay you money to design a website when I could do it myself for free?

Yours truly,
evil sausage

Resistance is futile|cgi| fatfaith| fatfaith petiton| contact| my site

[edited by - evil sausage on March 1, 2003 3:27:31 PM]

Be professional man. Nobody is gonna hire you unless they know what talent u got. Put your own web site first. Show the people what you can do. Sign up some webmasters groups. Get noticed.

www.harishsave.com

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!