Design websites

Started by
3 comments, last by CmrDrv 21 years, 1 month ago
Hello, i willing to design websites for a small fee of 10 bucks a page(might be more if more work is required) if your intrested email me at Cmrdrv@hotmail.com [edited by - cmrdrv on February 6, 2003 9:47:11 PM]
you can talk fast but my car will leave your ass in the grass
Advertisement
HAHAHA! Oh wait, you were serious..

When we fall, earth will die, sun will set, and moon will shine, and the only image will be the Raven''s shadow in your eyes. So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
Quoth the Raven, nevermore...
A sample of your work might aid someone thinking about employing you. Your offer looks pretty vague without some previous work to back it up.

-------------------
Realm Games Company
-------------------Realm Games Company
quote:Original post by CmrDrv
Hello, i willing to design websites for a small fee of 10 bucks a page(might be more if more work is required) if your intrested email me at
Cmrdrv@hotmail.com

[edited by - cmrdrv on February 6, 2003 9:47:11 PM]

Why should I pay you money to design a website when I could do it myself for free?

Yours truly,
evil sausage

Resistance is futile|cgi| fatfaith| fatfaith petiton| contact| my site

[edited by - evil sausage on March 1, 2003 3:27:31 PM]
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
Be professional man. Nobody is gonna hire you unless they know what talent u got. Put your own web site first. Show the people what you can do. Sign up some webmasters groups. Get noticed.

www.harishsave.com
Harish Savewww. H A R I S H S A V E . COM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement