Learning HTML (finaly) Now about C++...

Started by
14 comments, last by smiley4 21 years, 2 months ago
quote:Original post by smiley4
Well, I am going to practice C++ in my spare time but my job is requireing me to go to classes for HTML. So I was wondering how enthusiastic I should be about learning HTML because I really want to understand those C++ teaching books better. (I think, at the rate I''m learning it, what I realy need is a "C++ for Dummies" book.)
HTML has nothing to do with C++. But I think it has some kind of special relationship with Variable

return 0;
Advertisement
quote:Original post by smiley4

Well, I am going to practice C++ in my spare time but my job is requireing me to go to classes for HTML. So I was wondering how enthusiastic I should be about learning HTML because I really want to understand those C++ teaching books better. (I think, at the rate I''m learning it, what I realy need is a "C++ for Dummies" book.)

[edited by - smiley4 on February 7, 2003 12:57:46 PM]

Stop using html tags like that. If you want to practice use notepad.

click here for hardcore goatse action!
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
Yes.

If you have what it takes to memorize a markup language like HTML then you have the ability to learn a programming language like c++.

Don''t ever let anyone here tell you different.

C++ isn''t as hard as they like to claim it is.
quote:Original post by Michalson
Yes. The keyboarding skills employed in writing HTML tags can easily be tranfered to writing in a programming language, such as C++.

*SUPERDUPERLOOOOL*

----PATRIOTISM----

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done.
And I am Caesar.”
— Julius Caesar

BUSH vs HITLER - who´s your daddy?
------------------------Why of course the people don’t want war. ... That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. [Herman Goering]
C++ isnt hard. But Learning Win32 is about like twisting ur nuts off with a pair of vicegrips.

- Twisted Matrix
- Twisted Matrix
DON''T buy C++ for Dummies it''s a terrible book!!! (yes i have it, and yes it was a terrrible waste of $20)

------------------------------
BASIC programmers don''t die, they just GOSUB and don''t return.
------------------------------BASIC programmers don't die, they just GOSUB and don't return.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement